Psychological evaluations can answer a range of questions including:
don't feel right. Is it physical? Emotional? Stress? Something else? A psychological evaluation can help clarify
- It's hard to focus. Things seem to take me longer than they used to.
Do I have ADD? Is there something wrong?
- Helping determine if the individual is benefiting/would
benefit from medication
- Understanding relationship and personality factors
- Helping to clarify the presence or degree of a disability
- Helping to narrow the focus
in career decisions
- Distinguishing depression from dementia in the elderly
- Identifying treatment recommendations for persons in trouble with the law
Psychological evaluations, learning, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, eating disorder,
behavioral problems behavior problems anxiety depression bipolar disorder schizophrenia life stress substance abuse